Name: Theatre, The
Address: Rue des Granges (Third St.)
Date of Demolition: Unknown
Dimensions: 40 feet x 80 feet
The Theatre was opened in 1814 by the Thespian Society. They acquired this frame building on the Rue des Granges, erected a stage and installed seats.
site was made possible by: the City of St. Louis Planning and Urban Design Agency and