Name: Court of Honor
Address: Market Street to Pine Street between 13th and 14th
Sculptor: Hillis Arnold
Property Type Codes: Statue, Sculpture
The Court of Honor was completed as the second war memorial, extending from Market Street to Pine Street between 13th and 14th Streets. This memorial is made in Italian Monumental Archtecture to honor the World War II dead. The memorial was donated by the St. Louis War Memorial Committee of the City of St. Louis and dedicated in May of 1948.
site was made possible by: the City of St. Louis Planning and Urban Design Agency and