Name: Fullerton Building
Address: Southeast corner of 7th & Pine Streets
Date of Demolition: Unknown
Architectural Firm/Architect: William A. Swasey
Front facade: Brick, common bond
Property Type Codes: Commercial building, Central Business District masonry
Part of the 7th Street Commercial Row, the Fullerton building was completed in 1897 for General Joseph Scott Fullerton. The building was completed just after his death in a railway accident in March 1897. It stood 12 stories tall and the interior was finished in Italian marble and quarter oak.
site was made possible by: the City of St. Louis Planning and Urban Design Agency and